7.24.2011

Cousins!

Yesterday was a big day for the Stine kiddos.  They got to see their dads in their Uncle Steve's wedding, Addie got to be flower girl, and they gained an aunt. 

It was also a big day for me, because it was the first time the boys DIDN'T argue about dressing up!  Usually, wrestling them into anything I like causes WW3 and I just throw my hands up and say, "Whatever!"  I've been amazed lately by Owen's insistence on wearing polo shirts and then figured out he's trying to be like his dad as David's uniform for work is a polo.  

Anyhow, the kids all looked adorable in this humble mom and aunt's opinion. 
Outside our house, prewedding
Of course you have to have a silly pic

Gav, Owen, and Brenna while Addie was getting pics with the bride

Addie after walking down the aisle looking so serious

No comments:

Post a Comment