2.21.2009

Read to us, Daddy




Reading is pretty important at our house and both boys have been read to since the day they were brought home from the hospital. Lately, only David is allowed to read to Owen because he wants to read his super hero books only. Sadly, I don't know enough about super heroes to be considered as knowledgeable as David, so I have been discarded for the time being. Gav also likes to hear David read so it isn't uncommon for David to have both boys hanging all over him when he reads. I like to hide out in the hallway listening because some of the conversations they have about the books are quite entertaining. After they finish their books, Gav requests I read to him using the "funny mommy voices." How can I refuse since he says I'm his bestest friend ever? His current faves are Llama Llama Mad at Momma, Click Clack Moo: Cows That Type, Blue Hat, Green Hat, and anything Diego.

No comments:

Post a Comment