If you noticed, our blog has the first initial of each of our names in the order of our births. I was born before David and, apparently, he feels slighted coming after me. He says as the man of the house, he should come first. I just don't think daogstine has the same flow or is nearly as memorable as adogstine. I mean, I totally could have named it agodstine, but that seems a little over the top if you ask me. David, on the other hand, thought that was an awesome name, yet I'd like to point out that puts me and the boys before him - totally discrediting his "I should come first" hang up. Silly man.
Owen was sick today. He's got the bug that is going around again and David stayed home with both boys. He was quite domestic. He swept, cleaned up the toy disaster room, and folded some laundry. He even threw some burgers on the grill for dinner. I tell you what, if I could get him to do the grocery shopping solo, I'd totally change the blog name to agod in heartbeat.
No comments:
Post a Comment