I love listening to the boys chatter about what they think the future holds for them. Today, they had quite the conversation in the back of the Mom Mobile. These are their plans.
1. They will both get married to pretty girls after they finish college.
2. Gavin will have three kids and they will be boys. He’s going to name them TRex, Mickey, and Gavin.
3. Owen will also have three kids and there will be two boys and one girl. He’s going to name them Owen Christopher Junior, Gavin Russell, and Elizabeth.
4. They will live in identical houses, only Gav’s will be green and Owen’s will be red. And yes, they will be next door neighbors.
5. They will both work at Disney World, but Gav will also be a stay at home dad and change all the babies diapers. (Yes, he said that!)
6. On days when Gav rides his bike to work, he will let Owen drive his Lamborghini as long as he doesn’t drive it too fast or crash it.
7. Because they have so many children, they are going to take the Wii and DSs with them when they move out so the kids have something to do. I asked how they planned to share the Wii and they are going to have a game room that connects their houses.
8. I also get to retire and live in Orlando. I get to babysit so they can go on romantic dates with their wives to drink wine, “because all moms like wine.”
9. Because David likes snow, he gets to stay at our house in Indiana and visit whenever he wants. He also has to teach them how to beat all the Wii games so their kids think they are cool.
This is absolutely adorable. I think they've got a pretty good plan :)
ReplyDelete