Our little monkey turned five today. Where does time go?! It seems like we were just bringing Gavin home from the hospital (a mighty fine Father's Day gift, if you ask me). He was a good baby, who loved snuggling and still does. He watches everything and out for everyone and every creature. We love his kind heart and quick sense of humor. He really does make us laugh every day with some of the things he says. Happy birthday, Gav!
When I told Gav I was going to write about him, he wanted me to include these pictures. Enjoy!
 |
| Guess how old I am? |
 |
| This is his rotten face. We see it most often when he's up to no good. |
 |
| A boy and his big brother - best friends (most of the time) |
 |
| His "most favorite" present from his party |
 |
| Relaxing with Squirt |
 |
| Kisses from Alfie |
No comments:
Post a Comment