12.14.2009

Oh, Facebook, how I love thee.

I kept meaning to post something new, but time seems to have slipped away from me- that and my new technological addiction took over. I love Facebook. It is the quick and easy way to update the masses on what is going on in the Stine house.

My most recent FB posts all seem to relate to Gavin, who has become quite the one liner kiddo lately. Take for example what he told me last Friday when I caught him trying to comb both dogs' hair with his brother's comb. He looked up at me with the biggest, widest brown eyes and said "because I don't want to use mine on the dogs!" This was quickly followed by the My Mom is the Dumbest Woman Ever look. Today, he told Owen, his sharing impaired brother, that he "Really should share, because Santa is watching. Do you want rocks for Christmas?" Pretty good logic, if you ask me!

So, yes, I fully intend to get back to this blogging business, and I have made it is my New Year's resolution. It seems much more plausible than exercising!

No comments:

Post a Comment