Gavin has never met a food he doesn't like. He will eat anything from asparagus to mac and cheese with fruit loops on top. This is how he insisted he eat it last week. He claimed it was delicious, but I just don't have the stomach to try it.
This being said, it is always a sign when our good little eater stops eating much and that's exactly what he did yesterday afternoon. Poor little Gav has a touch of the stomach flu. He spent most of last night puking and most of today sleeping or in the bathroom. The only time he's truly been happy today was when we were snuggling and when he took a bath. I took the picture after his bath and he informed me he was "too sick to smile." I hope this isn't an indication of what the rest of break will be like.
No comments:
Post a Comment