4.06.2009

Are you kidding me?


When I looked outside this morning, I was hoping I was hallucinating or at the very least was having some major vision issues since I am half blind. But alas, negative on both. It snowed last night. I wish I could say it looks lovely, peaceful, and calm, but I really think it looks downright disgusting. There is nothing pretty about our poor hanging Easter eggs being weighed down by snow. I was so looking forward to playing outside today in a jacket and working with Owen on riding his bike. I think this will be a good "Stay in PJs Day."
The good news is that Gavin is feeling much better. He plowed through his breakfast in no time at all and then ate half of mine. I had to stop him from stealing food off of Owen's plate. You'd think Gav had gone weeks without food the way he was inhaling everything in sight except Riley's dog food. Just give him time....

No comments:

Post a Comment