3.18.2009

My baby is getting big





Over the weekend Owen asked for some paper to make some pictures. He worked and worked for a while and kept telling us we couldn't look. Then he announced he'd made us some pictures for Easter and we "absolutely, positively should not look for them under the chair in the front room." We swore we wouldn't, because we already know he has our genes and cannot keep a surprise a secret for long. Monday, after we got home, the anticipation got to him and he gave us our pictures. My favorite is of our flower garden (bottom pic). He also practiced writing Mom and his version of Dad (we can't convince him it is not Dadad) on some of them all by himself. David looked at me like I was insane when I was reaching for a tissue to wipe my eyes. I'm a sap and I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment